The Compliance Professionals Forum strives to provide compelling, informative, and useful products industry-wide. If you are
unsatisfied with any product for any reason, you can request a full refund. Please contact orders@compliancePF.com or call 240.499.3834.
About the Compliance Professionals Forum Research Library
CPF's Research Library seeks to be one of the most trusted online bookstores for compliance professionals. From reports to checklists
to webinars, our products are designed specifically to put you ahead of the game and the regulators.
What to Expect
Once you've completed your purchase for a downloadable product, you can download it by:
- Logging in to your account. From "My Account," go to the "My Downloadable Products" page to download your products.
- In the order confirmation email you are sent the product listing will include a download link which you can also use to directly
download your purchases.
A continuing challenge for revenue cycle management firms, healthcare providers, and patients has been the resolution of medical bills. A web of laws is currently on the books that impact revenue cycle management, and it can be hard to know where to begin when looking through the law.
Firms need to consider the differences between various kinds of laws on the books governing revenue cycle management and how to avoid collection errors that can cost you real money. This reference guide has practical information that you can use to implement policies and procedures that will help you improve your compliance, and, over time, limit your company's regulatory exposure and reduce the overall cost of litigation.
This report contains information on:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- UDAAP (Dodd-Frank Act and the Federal Trade Commission Act)
Author: Compliance Professionals Forum
Length: 16 pages